Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

I think they'll win it too.

They look solid under the new manager. Boring to watch but solid.

They will draw a lot though. Good bet for the title, however if either us or pool hit top flight.. we are capable of winning 15-20 games on the bounce. Chelsea will solidly put numbers up but will drop 2/3 points every 5 or so games. They will be efficient but not spectacular. Winning the league will be down to others not playing to their potential imo.

Chelsea just have so many men central especially when Kante is in there. Force everyone wide and have the men there to double up. Looked like Nuno wanted to play in the half space between the winger and outside Cb and it sort of worked until Kante came on. Need to see somebody crack this back 5 because they have enough quality to often find a goal or two. It’s practically perfectly suited to play against us because we like playing wide and walk right into the trap but nobody really seems to have solved it

Its noticeable though right i'm not imagining it?...running about like i'm watching it on fast forward. Also probably far less rotation than us.

Whateveer the reason their side, for us i've noticed us getting knackered more and more this past 2 seasons.

We haven’t rotated in the League as much as we used to, Dinho, Mahrez Gundo and Jackie are not exactly Duracell bunnies

Or other methods are being used to ahem supplement their energy
Why is it every season when another team look good we get posters insinuating they are on peds. Chelsea are a top side with a fantastic manager. No more no less

Neither Kane nor Lukaku have done anything in this game.

Spurs have been very poor all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.