Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Good job hell doesn’t exist then isn’t it?
If we could do it last season when we were fucking terrible for the first three months of the season (we were on course for a 57 point season had our point trajectory carried on), we can do it this season.

We’ve got three of our best half dozen players who have barely featured yet. We are currently on course for a 76 point season, so imagine when we really start playing well…
Can’t see it myself last year playing to empty stadiums suited us imho .

the pressure was off. We wouldn’t of steamrolled them dippers with the baying simpletons there, we shit our pants every time

they remind me of liverpool the year they won the title,got every decision and scraping late wins,its either city, chelsea or liverpool to stop them, pref in that order
Or of themselves last season!

I am highly impressed by Chelsea and what Tuchel has been doing since replacing Lampard. They are not the most exciting side to watch, but the game management and commitment to every single game is of the highest order. Cannot wait for Saturday and our favourite early kick off. :)

This.. after all the doom and gloom after the Spurs game we scored 17 in our next 4 games. And against some decent opposition.

everyone talking like Chelsea will inevitably beat us. Wouldn’t surprise me one jot if we were 3-0 up half time and Chelsea had chased shadows for 45 mins with Lukaku having one touch on the halfway line.

people need to chill.
One decent opposition in Leicester. This is the problem we can score shotloads against cannon fodder and people will say see we don’t need a striker. Already failed to score in 2 out of 5 league games. The lack of a decent striker will continue to cost us against the better sides or in tight games like yesterday.

Agree with this.
The 'weird' situation last season suited us and the dippers were our only real rivals.
When they blew up on the injury front we were home and dry.
This season rent boys,scum and dippers have strengthened considerably.
We still do not have a main striker.
We won't get away with that again.
Might as well put our season tickets in the draw then.

Chelsea's midfield is so strong, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic all work as a three across the middle. Add Alonso bombing down the wing putting great crosses in and it's very hard work to stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.