Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

How the fuck did spurs beat us
Because we haven’t improved as a team in the last 2 seasons

we are still the same gutless, tip a tap approach and no one in the box to finish.

we are the same team that folded and let the dippers win the league.

Last season suited us with lack of fans and our big squad.

Because we haven’t improved as a team in the last 2 seasons

we are still the same gutless, tip a tap approach and no one in the box to finish.

we are the same team that folded and let the dippers win the league.

Last season suited us with lack of fans and our big squad.

Where to start with this bollocks.

1. Gutless tip tap approach - said approach has brought us 3 out of the last 4 PL titles ffs !
2. We folded and let the dippers win the league - ah, of course, we must win it every year or we are shite.
3. Our squad is no bigger than anyone elses.

If you're a City fan you are one sad ****, if you're not - fuck off you sad ****.

Where to start with this bollocks.

1. Gutless tip tap approach - said approach has brought us 3 out of the last 4 PL titles ffs !
2. We folded and let the dippers win the league - ah, of course, we must win it every year or we are shite.
3. Our squad is no bigger than anyone elses.

If you're a City fan you are one sad ****, if you're not - fuck off you sad ****.

didn’t have a gutless tip a tap approach in the 100 pt season or when we pipped there dippers by a pt, we went at teams and went for the juggler.

big squad as in nearly 2 good players for each position , compared to the rest of the league our squad was better/bigger.

chelsea only team on par with us now in having a big (better ) squad then the rest of league.

yeah winning the league 3 years on the bounce is hard but our defence of that title was pitiful.

the scumbags were home and hosed by Christmas.

To your last point lol grown man swearing and call someone names over words on a screen.

I’ve proved many times on here I’m a city fan , sorry I’m not a happy clapper.

We support through thick and thin, but im not expecting a title challenge from us come Easter think we will be well adrift in 3rd
Listening to people in here it's as if we were bottom of the league, we are 3pts from top after 5 games with the top 2 next let's see where we are at Christmas before writing us off eh?

We started off much much much worse last season and look what happened...

Listening to people in here it's as if we were bottom of the league, we are 3pts from top after 5 games with the top 2 next let's see where we are at Christmas before writing us off eh?

We started off much much much worse last season and look what happened...
I've no doubt it'll be us and chavs battling for the title rags and scousers fighting for 3rd and 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.