Who will be our main rivals this season?

Gonna be a tough season,but it has only just started,99 points to play for,under pressure now tho after that shite yesterday,and we deffo need a reaction,think were gonna know where we stand in the next 2 weeks anyway,ive got faith as it early days but deffo need too get idd say 4 points outa next 2 tough games too keep in touch

Why does it take us so long to get “into our rhythm” every fckin season

only a few more slip ups allowed and we’ll be out of it, which could be in a few weeks tbh

Why does it take us so long to get “into our rhythm” every fckin season

only a few more slip ups allowed and we’ll be out of it, which could be in a few weeks tbh
We were only a fortunate Rick O’shea off a big Turkish Donkey away from two very disappointing nil-nils.

When you look at that Chelsea team, how many would you want in our best starting XI?

Kante, definitely. Kovacic if Kante was injured.

That’s about it.

Lukaku would simply get in because he’s a striker but he was invisible today and was shit at Anfield.

They’re well coached and are a good unit as a team but I rate City Liverpool and United have better players than Chelsea do.
Id have Harvetz for starters....

Who is their left back...?

Id also have Kante

I suspect Chelsea will win it.....Liverpool will push them close....

I think we will finish 3rd or 4th depending on how the rags do....

Unless we do something in the winter transfer market....which is unlikely.

However if their is one manager that can pull something out of nothing then it is Pep

At some stage during the season, it may require one of our famous "winning every game home & away for 2 or 3 months" runs, to finish above Chelsea, Liverpool & Utd.

Sounds very unlikely, but Pep is the expert at conjuring up long runs like that, sometimes when you least expect them. Fingers crossed.

If we do it, winning back-to-back titles with no real goalscorer available for 2 years, would be quite a feat !

At some stage during the season, it may require one of our famous "winning every game home & away for 2 or 3 months" runs, to finish above Chelsea, Liverpool & Utd.

Sounds very unlikely, but Pep is the expert at conjuring up long runs like that, sometimes when you least expect them. Fingers crossed.

If we do it, winning back-to-back titles with no real goalscorer available for 2 years, would be quite a feat !
If we do it yes, but I doubt we will win anything this season except a sporting chance of the milk cup.

This could be a transition season. Look back over the last few seasons and all our so called rivals for the Prem Lge have had mediocre campaigns, perhaps it's our turn.

I fear it could be over well before the clocks move.

Pep and the team seem to be looking for excuses even this early?

Liverpool and United haven't really played anybody of note yet, so I don't even factor them as contenders.

It will be Chelsea by December or we will somehow wake up these next two league games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.