Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see the point of this thread anymore we know what it is the majority have been vaccinated so we will just have to live with it,
Much like Manchester City then.
We know what it is.
We've learnt to live with that lot at Old Toilet.
We just have to live with it.

I don’t see the point of this thread anymore we know what it is the majority have been vaccinated so we will just have to live with it,

I don’t find the daily data dump helpful or remotely interesting anymore. Only seems to fuel peoples paranoia IMO, but it’ll carry on as long as people want it/feel like they need it I guess.

No underlying health conditions at all mate no, he would walk on average 12,000 steps a day, was a member of a local walking club at Chadderton park to. I genuinely don’t ever remember him even having any illness note other than a cold.

We caught Covid in January when my mum passed away, I spent about 8 days in hospital, my dad spent 24 hours (my blood oxygen was 85%, my dads was 91), buy we both made a recovery. We spoke to many doctors (well 5), who said wait 28 days before vaccine, we waited 6 weeks. The day before my dad had done one of his walks and was feeling great. Friday he has the vaccine, Sunday he was in icu on a ventilator.

Probably stupid but we’re still fighting against his actual cause of death which currently reads “natural causes”.
Wow........again huge condolences,and that must have left you with so much doubt,confusion and,ultimately,anger.I don't believe in coincidences.....and its of no surprise to hear of your concerns and your scepticism.

I don't see the point of you commenting on this thread any more but we will just have to live with it. ;-)

Pretty insular view of it. I realise we're a UK based forum but the pandemic is global and still raging in lots of places. while the UK right now is seemingly quite steady the states is going mental, Israel being the best data source for vaccines and boosters etc. So while there is probably less scientific breakthroughs going on in the battle against this and knowledge is far better there is still plenty going on globally.

Jabbed once, major side effects. Refuse to get the 2nd. And plenty cases like mines.

Now im hearing there's a 3rd jab on its way

View attachment 26669

Which one did you have and what were your side effects? AZ kicked my ass for 12/24 hours on 1st dose. 2nd did nothing, could have been saline for all I could tell.

Booster jabs will be very dependant on gov policies I think.

Which one did you have and what were your side effects? AZ kicked my ass for 12/24 hours on 1st dose. 2nd did nothing, could have been saline for all I could tell.

Booster jabs will be very dependant on gov policies I think.
Pfizer.... massive red blotches all over my body, none stop itch for days. Face, head, body, legs, everywhere. Skin was peeling off.... i was a mess. Calmed down after few days. GP's here brushed it off. If ur breathing, ur fine.

Wont get 2nd. Maybe I will wait few months.

The thing u said about the Saline... interesting. What I dont get is why they are rolling it out to the elderly first. Surely they are more at risk, weak immune, heart etc. I guess the narrative is, if it works for the elderly it will work for the young. Not impressed...

What I dont get is why they are rolling it out to the elderly first. Surely they are more at risk, weak immune, heart etc

That's why they're rolling it out to the elderly first. They're far more vulnerable to the virus, and their immune response seems to wane faster too. It's nothing to do with testing the safety, the trials done underpin that.

Pfizer.... massive red blotches all over my body, none stop itch for days. Face, head, body, legs, everywhere. Skin was peeling off.... i was a mess. Calmed down after few days. GP's here brushed it off. If ur breathing, ur fine.

Sorry to hear that. A lot better than being in ICU with COVID I guess is the GP view.

I think it may be possible to get AZ as a second dose, though not certain.

Interesting, I hadn't head of skin issues with Pfizer, just looked and it could have been Shingles. sounds like Pfizer in rare occasions allowed herpes zoster virus to resurface. If you had chickenpox as a kid it could well have been this. the virus ( herpes zoster ) that causes chickenpox sits dormant in our nerves and can come out as Shingles in later life.

The thing u said about the Saline... interesting. What I dont get is why they are rolling it out to the elderly first. Surely they are more at risk, weak immune, heart etc. I guess the narrative is, if it works for the elderly it will work for the young. Not impressed...

? not sure where your going with this. the elderly are the ones that were being killed by Covid. CFR is "Case Fatality Rate". this is known cases vs number of deaths. over about 60 years old you jump to nearly 10% fatality rate and exponentially grows from there. the actual fatality rate wont be as high as this is only for confirmed cases so is higher than reality.

so vaccinating the elderly 1st is as they are the ones dying. Vaccinating them has saved 10's of thousands in the UK alone. they are not as a testing ground. the testing ground was the very large phase 2/3 trials run before they started using it properly.

1632213242656.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.