Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see it

The under 23's are brushing aside teams like this in the Papa Johns Trophy so combine the best of them with 5 or 6 first teamers should see us having more than enough
I can't see which of the first teamers will figure at this stage. Sterling, Zin and Foden spring to mind. Possibly Mahrez. Are the centre halves fit yet?

I can't see which of the first teamers will figure at this stage. Sterling, Zin and Foden spring to mind. Possibly Mahrez. Are the centre halves fit yet?
Don’t think Laporte or Stones are fit. Pep might want to rest Dias but Ake might have to play in the hope that one of the others will be ready to partner Dias at Chelsea

Looking forward to this more than a Champs League game. I love playing teams we rarely get to play and it’s great to see new faces in the team.

Rags and dippers won’t understand that a lot of us prefer the domestic cup games over the champs league.

That’s what makes us cool though.

Looking forward to this more than a Champs League game. I love playing teams we rarely get to play and it’s great to see new faces in the team.

Rags and dippers won’t understand that a lot of us prefer the domestic cup games over the champs league.

I don't understand that, honestly. But fair one, each to their own bud

I think Ake, Foden, Sterling, Mahrez and Torres will all play tonight. One of Walker or Cancelo will probably start too, which isn't really ideal but needs must.

I’ve never been cool, trust me on this.

I don't understand that, honestly. But fair one, each to their own bud
I mean the early rounds of the champs league. I guess as it isn’t knock out just doesn’t have the same thrill and it’s the same teams pretty much every year.

when it gets to the knock outs it’s a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.