Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus a lack of attractive matches in early Cup matches generally with no offence meant to Wycombe. Add in the effect of Covid, the economic situation brewing and the story is really about a problem affecting all clubs but it's twisted to be a kicking opportunity against City often with facts completely distorted.
The TV companies advertise like mad for people to watch their 'product' at home and then indirectly criticise those who do.
I find the game against Wycombe quite attractive myself, much more so than if we'd drawn Bournemouth or Arsenal for instance.

Martin Samuel not getting it in his column today, either.

Cites the average 28k we got in old Third Division, asks if we would get similar crowds again in the same division?

Wrongly states we have won ten trophies since then.

Says Pep is the hottest ticket in town and would be pretty poor if we have only added 10k extra to our hardcore.

Apparently 38k fans is poor because hadn't played Champions League football at home for two years.

Another living in a bubble.
Disappointing from a usual sole voice of reason............

Unusual for him. I just don't see why it bothers any of them or is any of their business. Of course we know it doesn't it is just part of the relentless attacks on our club and fan base by a jealous and racist media

It will be worse after tonight.

United are at home this week and have given thousands of free tickets away to schools, West Ham bringing a fair following.

United will add another 15k on the gate for good measure (See FC Cluj)

City announce a crowd of 20-25k, our third home game in less than a week, but we all know what the reporting will be about.

Last edited:
Martin Samuel not getting it in his column today, either.

Cites the average 28k we got in old Third Division, asks if we would get similar crowds again in the same division?

Wrongly states we have won ten trophies since then.

Says Pep is the hottest ticket in town and would be pretty poor if we have only added 10k extra to our hardcore.

Apparently 38k fans is poor because hadn't played Champions League football at home for two years.

Another living in a bubble.
Since moving to the Etihad our home attendances in the PL have increased by over 60% from 33k at Maine Road to over 50k at the Etihad...

It will be worse after tonight.

United are at home and have given thousands of free tickets away to schools, West Ham bringing a fair following.

United will add another 15k on the gate for good measure (See FC Cluj)

City announce a crowd of 20-25k, our third home game in less than a week, but we all know what the reporting will be about.

Well I hope somebody mentions the fact that due to the the crap website and ticket office thousands can't buy a ticket. It will die a death soon there's only so many times even these cretins can flog a dead horse. I wish people at the club would realise in future to engage the brain before opening the mouth as we know they are just waiting to pounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.