Talksport

It was embarrassing the way the twat tried getting his point across ....... the City fan in a nutshell told him that you lot ain’t got as many glory hunting twats as them lot ........ you take all the plastic travelling to Anfield or OldTrafford and see if they are full for every game ......... Jordan sadly thinks football was invented in the mid 90s the tool wants to have a glance at how the scouse rats went missing when there empire started crumbling
Liverpool v Fulham 1993. 12k what happened to the most loyal fans on the planet that night ???
City in maybe 20 odd years may start pulling in nationwide support but do you really want some twat sat next to you with an half and half scarf
I reckon more like ten to 15 years, Gaz.

Once the kids that are now around 10-12 years old, who have been attracted to the club over the last decade, have their own earning power, I think we’ll see a large rise in glory hunters at Etihad for every match.

Apologies for being a bit late here but I only got as far as "bona fide big clubs and not manufactured" sung by the Lacquer Man.

How many were there at the "bona fide big club" chumps league game the other night?

I've just seen the goals at the Bayern rags game and there are plenty of empty seats around the ground.

Has Simon been banging on about that on talk shite today?

It was embarrassing the way the twat tried getting his point across ....... the City fan in a nutshell told him that you lot ain’t got as many glory hunting twats as them lot ........ you take all the plastic travelling to Anfield or OldTrafford and see if they are full for every game ......... Jordan sadly thinks football was invented in the mid 90s the tool wants to have a glance at how the scouse rats went missing when there empire started crumbling
Liverpool v Fulham 1993. 12k what happened to the most loyal fans on the planet that night ???
City in maybe 20 odd years may start pulling in nationwide support but do you really want some twat sat next to you with an half and half scarf

Heres a link to the dippers european cup home games:-

given there was no TV coverage for the majority of 70s/80s+ games, only local radio , then the attendances arent as great as the history club fans would have you believe

given there was no TV coverage for the majority of 70s/80s+ games, only local radio , then the attendances arent as great as the history club fans would have you believe
Those crowds shatter the myth. Very few full houses, not even against us on the bus welcome night. I have been going there for matches against City since 1974. In that time there have been some great atmospheres but there have been plenty of games where you could hear the players shouting. To be honest I have found the fans at Goodison to be consistently louder over the same period.

I am devastated to read that there have been so few full houses at Anfield for those 'magical nights under the lights'. Please don't tell me now there is no substance to the story that the fans are able to suck the ball into the net? It always seemed strange that these windbags never seemed to prevent the ball going into their own net.

Jordan just listed the clubs with top appeal for overseas viewing listing the top 6 excluding City. In fairness, he admitted he'd omitted "some names" (i.e. City) "for Machiavellian reasons" (i.e. deliberate trolling). He's a twat but at least he knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.