1880 Group

gkelly1972

Can someone explain to me/others why we decided to miss off 14 years of our history, culminating in 1894 on our badge, when 1880 has a far greater reach with us blues?

Also, does the 1894 Group act officially on our fans behalf? Given their prominence in the last number of days, I'd like to know how things work?

It would be misleading to put 1880 on the badge. Although City's history can be traced back to 1880 via the predecessor sides, the formation of Manchester City in 1894 was more than a name change and constituted the establishment of a distinct and new football club.

Happy to be corrected but that's my take from what I've read.

Can someone explain to me/others why we decided to miss off 14 years of our history, culminating in 1894 on our badge, when 1880 has a far greater reach with us blues?

Also, does the 1894 Group act officially on our fans behalf? Given their prominence in the last number of days, I'd like to know how things work?

FFS

Think you are confusing the 1894 group with the OSC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.