#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer brilliance of David Silva and Aguero took opponents away from the space Sterling was able to exploit. Now they have gone he is exposed as rather ordinary but so has Jesus and look at Sane now.

Surely a fixture tonight that he can show off his England form

The sheer brilliance of David Silva and Aguero took opponents away from the space Sterling was able to exploit. Now they have gone he is exposed as rather ordinary but so has Jesus and look at Sane now.

Sterling scored a lot of goals when Agüero was out of the team. But I do agree he misses Silva more than most

No doubt someone will be along soon to tell me otherwise but I thought he was brilliant tonight.

He looked like he really enjoyed himself. Involved with everything, never stopped running in behind.

Still lacking that end product too often but if he keeps playing like that it’ll come

Grealish gets the start on the left over him against Chelsea and PSG.. I'd give Raz his next start against Liverpool though. He seems to do well against TAA. A lot of games in a short amount of time so we will rotate quite a bit but that's how I'd play it.

Grealish gets the start on the left over him against Chelsea and PSG.. I'd give Raz his next start against Liverpool though. He seems to do well against TAA. A lot of games in a short amount of time so we will rotate quite a bit but that's how I'd play it.

I'd be a little concerned about him playing at Anfield with a full crowd when his confidence appears to be low, personally

He looked like he really enjoyed himself. Involved with everything, never stopped running in behind.

Still lacking that end product too often but if he keeps playing like that it’ll come
We had to pit him against Wycombe for a decent performance.
Not a hater but would feel tonnes better about him if he could raise his game in the Premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.