Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 | Post-Match Thread

Great first game to go to. The boys at the back did really well especially the one who is the spitting image of John Stones, even played like him.

Foden Motm. Wasn't impressed with Mahrez, and Sterling. KDB’s performance was hard working on top of his skill.

Their fans singing its a library in here is going to get very fkin boring soon. We should all shhhush them.

I will annoy even more people with this then. It was a very Pogba-like performance IMO, some brilliant balls when he was in acres of space but a lot of the game just passed him by.

He is supposed to be our best player and was shown up massively by Foden tonight, that is the sort of performance I expect from him (and Mahrez).
Judge Kev on what he does in the next three games, not tonight. That’s what it’s all about. I was surprised to see him play the 90 but clearly they’ve judged he needs the game time and I’ve noticed this about him before: as our key man he gets in a Rhythm and is very fit and will run game after game. We need him to win the next three for us. Tonight didn’t really matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.