Energy companies and direct debits

So will all my information and credit balance still be on their system for the official receiver to peruse?
According to this your credits are

martin Lewis has a tv special tomorrow on it all. ITV at 20.30

According to this your credits are

martin Lewis has a tv special tomorrow on it all
And the reciever will have all our data to make either a demand request or a credit to our new account. Hopefuly so.

I understand we are to be automatically moved to another supplier but assume we can then immediatly return back to the market to switch to a lower tarrif if one's available.

It's going to get really expensive as the competition dries up from the smaller suppliers. Maybe we'll see a cartel of 8 or 10 of the big boys dominating the market place and keeping prices high for the foreseeable future.

We are with Avro too (or were!) and are in credit by more than £100. Not sure which company we will get ported over to, but the cheap rate we were on will substantially increase. Having a quick look at a comparison website, we’ll be paying an extra £47 per month and do wonder about the credit on our account. Add it to the list of things for this government to fire fight for a bit and then fuck off to fire fight something else before it’s properly solved.

And the reciever will have all our data to make either a demand request or a credit to our new account. Hopefuly so.

I understand we are to be automatically moved to another supplier but assume we can then immediatly return back to the market to switch to a lower tarrif if one's available.

It's going to get really expensive as the competition dries up from the smaller suppliers. Maybe we'll see a cartel of 8 or 10 of the big boys dominating the market place and keeping prices high for the foreseeable future.
Theoretically yes you should be able to switch again - although it is highly unlikely there will be any cheaper tariffs around.

I doubt any suppliers are pricing their standard variable tariffs at a discount to the price cap in these market conditions, and any fixed deal is likely to be more expensive (wholesale markets have moved up significantly from several months ago, where prices from this time period were used to set the level of the upcoming Winter price cap).

Gutted, logged in to My Avro account at lunch time and saw that we are/were £237 in credit, just seen this thread and tried again, no access as already pointed out. It's not like I could've done anything about it earlier today but still, it's a ballache I could do without.

Something definitely up with Bulb as well, I know they are looking for funding. Had an email today asking me to top up by £190 even though I am nearly £300 in credit. Just been on and took screenshots of everything and downloaded a few statements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.