Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to pick a side for this. Do we concede that we‘re still off the pace a bit and try to match/nullify them, or be brave enough to let them worry about us?

All told, I‘d probably go something like this:

——————-———Ederson————
Walker————-Dias—Laporte———Cancelo
———————-—-Rodri—Gundogan——-
Sterling/Jesus—KDB—Bernardo—Foden

Or Keegan it:

————-———Ederson————-
——--Walker—-Dias—-Laporte
————-—Rodri—-Gundogan
Sterling—KDB—Foden—Grealish
——————-Jesus————-
Absolutely no chance Grealish won’t start

---------------Ederson
----Walker--Dias--Laporte--Cancelo
Jesus-Mahrez-Foden-KDB-Bernardo-Sterling

This would be my team and if Laporte is not fit then I'd go with Ake. Every single one of our midfielders can score and they can all compete.

This game was the making of us last season, everyone expected a loss with was it 7 players out with covid or injuries and we went and spanked them

cmon city!

---------------Ederson

This would be my team and if Laporte is not fit then I'd go with Ake. Every single one of our midfielders can score and they can all compete.
didnt we try simialr in the champions league and it wasnt cohesive. we need a pivot

---------------Ederson

Sterling should be nowhere near our starting team currently.

---------------Ederson

You’re too funny Marv.

Sterling should be nowhere near our starting team currently.
Play him on the left. False 9 suits Sterling. Cutting in, and pulling it back to late runners. He'll also stop James getting forward. I know Sterling has not been in form but this is a big game and you play your best team. In my best team, Sterling is on the left.

Who knows what Pep will pick but given he made reference to poor pressing and lack of control in the passing. I would expect something like this if all available
---------Ederson
Cancelo,Laporte, Dias, Walker
Bernardo Rodri KDB
Grealish Jesus Foden

I believe Pep will see the next 2 league games a higher priority than the PSG one. In the above formation I could see Bernardo sitting in tight alongside Rodri

Play him on the left. False 9 suits Sterling. Cutting in, and pulling it back to late runners. He'll also stop James getting forward. I know Sterling has not been in form but this is a big game and you play your best team. In my best team, Sterling is on the left.
Thankfully in Pep's best team, Grealish is on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.