Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting takes. It's safe to say I disagree with most of that, but with nicknames like Lumpkaku thrown in the mix, it's clear that there isn't much to be gained from engaging with any of the things you said.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow though :)
Sorry to hear we're beneath you. Nicknames on a football site - heaven forfend.

Interesting takes. It's safe to say I disagree with most of that, but with nicknames like Lumpkaku thrown in the mix, it's clear that there isn't much to be gained from engaging with any of the things you said.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow though :)
Lumpkaku was a well deserved nickname when he played for the rags , he was useless , you come on a City forum as a Chelski fan and you expect us to agere with your myopic views , ive stated facts , if you want to believe the hype about your team after a 90 minutes cup final and five league games , good luck to you , lets see who has won the trophies at the end of the season.Spurs were last seasons September Premier league chamspions.

Lumpkaku was a well deserved nickname when he played for the rags , he was useless , you come on a City forum as a Chelski fan and you expect us to agere with your myopic views , ive stated facts , if you want to believe the hype about your team after a 90 minutes cup final and five league games , good luck to you , lets see who has won the trophies at the end of the season.Spurs were last seasons September Premier league chamspions.

Check my post history if you genuinely think my views are myopic. I don't have to agree with every pro City post or every Chelsea dig I come across either. I'm a guest here but this isn't a dictatorship.

For all the bulshit surrounding CFC at the moment , just ask one question , which manager will be in the same job in two years time ? Answer Guardiola , Tuchel will be long gone when Abramovich decides to swing his bi-annual managerial axe, the only way Pep will leave is if he decides he needs a break from football , but he will be here in two years time , no doubt.
Tuchel apparently has Pep's number , hope he keeps it , in a couple of years Pep can help him get a new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.