United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20210924-135152-3.jpg

Clearly Bacon Face instructed his little puppet to say this in their pre press conference meeting this morning

All the paper boys comments and the way he is trying to influence referees stinks of the hard shoulder shitting piss can upstairs.
but where as GPC had an air of menace about him, “Ole” just looks like a soppy 12 year old trying to give it the big un

I did the Manchester run around 15 years ago. In those days the route took you immediately around The Swamp. As I passed by the Stretford End I had the urge to clear my throat and deposited a huge amount of sputum, at eye-level, on a turnstile door. It was so enormous that I’m sure it lasted into the new season. As I did it, I got a big cheer from a group of runners behind me! Great day.
Well done Michael.

Don’t you just love it when they make things up to fit their agenda.
It shows their fear . I love how they did 'This is how it feels to be City'. Back then they were taking the piss, they did not, for one moment think it would bite them on the arse (and I don't mean the fact that we bought Kun) Now they are faced with facts they have to find a reason.... well a lie, to make it acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.