Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching some previews of the game hoping to see a decent discussion but nope City are playing the greatest team off all time who have already won the league after 5 games is the current popular opinion. Really need to avoid watching any match previews going forward. They are all fed up of us winning just waiting to kick us down.

Yeah no augment about that! we know how Tuchel plays Mourinhoess with a mindset of stopping a team while pep is about controlling a team with possession!
Tuchel's Chelsea are quality and a far better watch than park the bus Mou.

They are a high quality side, no doubt.

Tuchel's Chelsea are quality and a far better watch than park the bus Mou.

They are a high quality side, no doubt.

Mourinho at his best when first went to Chelsea were a good watch scored plenty too.. Tuchel be competing for all trophies for the next 3/4 seasons.

city don't fear anybody home or away ? the truth is sometimes its the officials doing the game make the big difference to how we play or stop us playing.. its crazy that manchester city are never treated fairly and the big so called clubs in the premier league always get the rub of the green

my first view is always the officials doing the game and its michael oliver this weekend and it does not fill me with hope ? you can bet chelsea will get the rub of the green. all the dodgy stuff like the 50/50 throw-inns or corners soft free kicks will go to chelsea

city have learnt to deal with it better and we don't seem to lose our control as much
but its a big game and chelsea vs city has loads of history and last season we took 3 beatings that the media loaded all on pep and he took a shit load of stuff about tuchel having his card

pep is pumped up for this game and i believe the players are fully focus on the game and want to write the wrongs

city don't fear anybody home or away ? the truth is sometimes its the officials doing the game make the big difference to how we play or stop us playing.. its crazy that manchester city are never treated fairly and the big so called clubs in the premier league always get the rub of the green

my first view is always the officials doing the game and its michael oliver this weekend and it does not fill me with hope ? you can bet chelsea will get the rub of the green. all the dodgy stuff like the 50/50 throw-inns or corners soft free kicks will go to chelsea

city have learnt to deal with it better and we don't seem to lose our control as much
but its a big game and chelsea vs city has loads of history and last season we took 3 beatings that the media loaded all on pep and he took a shit load of stuff about tuchel having his card

pep is pumped up for this game and i believe the players are fully focus on the game and want to write the wrongs

I don't think there's any evidence that the powers that be like Chelsea any more than they do City

Yeah no augment about that! we know how Tuchel plays Mourinhoess with a mindset of stopping a team while pep is about controlling a team with possession!

The way you described Pep is literally Tuchel's football. So I'd say Pep is a lot more than just controlling a team with possession. You can create chances at will and you're a very high scoring team. Tuchel is also a coach that heavily favours controlling a team with possession but he isn't as attack minded and his teams certainly don't create as much as Pep's teams. This board is the only place I've seen describe Tuchel as some kind of Mourinho disciple. He molded his philosophy after LVG and Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.