Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea has 3 CB, so no point in having a 9. I think the only way to score against Chelsea is to have players who are great dribblers and who can score from 20-30 m. KDB, Foden, Mahrez and Grealish should start the game. Then maybe Bernardo as false 9 or even Jesus.

Going 1-2 win, KDB being the difference

I'm hoping for/expecting a game for the ages from KDB tomorrow.

He already has a massive chip on his shoulder when playing Chelsea and has buried them in games before. Winner in 2017 at Stamford Bridge, equaliser at home in 2019, ended Lamard's reign last season.

Now he must be out for revenge as well. All that pain and frustration and stress from the broken cheekbone and damaged nerve will have been fermenting into anger over the last couple of months and tomorrow the cork will surely pop.

Southampton match was shite but I’ve not been this excited to watch a city side since the 17-18 season. Grealish, De Bruyne and Foden (not forgetting Bernardo and Mahrez) together is gonna be great to watch
Same here, I just hope that Rodri and one of our first choice CBs gets the nod, or it might be total anti-climax (in my head, at least) before a ball's even kicked.

Looking foreward to this game and this week. These are the games we want.
All of them will be tight and we need every player. Those who are not 100% fit will not play and shouldn’t really. We have a big enough squad to replace players so it’s not a big worry with me.

Try and enjoy it. Nothing to be decided after this week anyways.

I have to say I’m surprised at how many experts have written us off. How many have already forgotten last season? We’re not at our peak but we’re not that far off.

The one thing we have to be tomorrow is clinical. We’ve been to Leicester and Spurs and created chances both times but finished only once. Chelsea won’t give us many opportunities so whatever chances we get we’ll have to convert. First goal is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.