Chelsea Away Tickets

Below you will find important service information ahead of our away fixture against Chelsea, Saturday 25th September 12:30pm kick-off. We ask you to arrive early to ensure that there are no delays in entering the stadium.

All supporters/visitors will need to have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (with the second date not less than two weeks ago), or provide proof of a Lateral Flow (LFT) COVID Test carried out within 48 hours of the fixture kicking off. This will be checked upon entry.

All supporters will be required to wear face coverings/masks in all indoor areas of the Stadium, including the concourses, except when they are eating or drinking. Face coverings/masks are not required when seated or walking outside the Stadium.
With regard to the test, etc. I’m guessing under-18’s don’t need one?

Ours haven't arrived again, duplicates issued.
Granville Road sorting office tealeafs at work again.
Hang your heads in shame this is the 3rd time.

Any decent pubs open nearby which let in away fans? Thought White Horse but doesn’t seem to be open until 12pm.

A big box of envelopes after getting to the front of the queue. 1 person dealing with the tickets and it’s not there.

All aways sold out however Brugge not on sale yet or any after that.
Thanks but is there a link on the website to click on that shows you how to see if you can buy them? I can’t get to that many but in the past I’ve been able to buy them by searching the website on the small number of occasions when they have gone to low points/open sale. If they are sold out then htf do people click on links to buy them??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.