Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Lukaku against our CBs. We’ll find out who has it and who only acts like they have it!

Irresistible force meet immovable object!

Those secondary runners, on each team, are the key to the game. Once the midfield gets the ball, then need to move it quickly so that the secondary runners have the advantage over the opposition midfielder that doesn’t want to defend….ON BOTH TEAMS!

Eddie
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Either zin or cancelo
Rodri
Kev
Bernardo
Jesus
Foden (false 9)
Grealish

Would rather have a forward line that has high intensity and drive, and bernys tenacity in the middle cannot labour on the ball and let them settle into their postions, need to keep then shaken with fast paced attacking.

1632550879696.png

This is the team talksport say we could put out against Chelsea. Are they just not fucking arsed or trying to wind City fans up. Its practically the opposite anyone who's watched us this season would play. Where is Foden, Grealish, Kdb, Torres, I mean double DM, Stones on the left with Dias?! Wind up merchants

Last edited:
Reactions: cbl
Eddie
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Either zin or cancelo
Rodri
Kev
Bernardo
Jesus
Foden (false 9)
Grealish

Would rather have a forward line that has high intensity and drive, and bernys tenacity in the middle cannot labour on the ball and let them settle into their postions, need to keep then shaken with fast paced attacking.
I like that team apart from Foden false 9. I just think there’s a chance you waste one of your best 2 players there like what happened with KDB in the final.

View attachment 26896

This is the team talksport say we could put out against Chelsea. Are they just not fucking arsed or trying to wind City fans up. Its practically the opposite anyone who's watched us this season would play. Where is Foden, Grealish, Kdb, Torres, I mean double DM, Stones on the left with Dias?! Wind up merchants
So nailed on peps team then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.