Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (25/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grelish and Jesus struggling to create anything due to their 5 at back. Wing back on them constantly and as soon as get the ball the 2 wide CH move over to double up with 2 holding mids moving back into middle to cover.
Chelsea will be more than happy with this and not come out unless we score. This is why we are not creating anything clear cut.

Bloody hell, imagine being a Chelsea fan. Paying good money to see that.

Chelsea might well win the league this season but it's not sustainable. Conte, Mourinho... defensive managers don't last in the Premier League anymore. One or two seasons of initial success at best.

We are playing really well but so are Chelsea defensively. Could go either way. Very very impressive press from us. Can we keep it up?
it’s a top game with two very good teams.

Tight games like this, set pieces can make the differene, shame we have been awful at them for years. 9 corners and nothing from them.
Already scored directly from two corners already this season (Laporte vs Norwich, Ake vs Leipzig), and those are just the ones I remember.

I think Grealish is having an off game (relatively)..Raz vs azpi would do us wonders I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.