Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

The players celebrations at the end reminded me of the win vs United last season when Ruben and Stones went mental on the final whistle.

If I'm not mistaken that was around new years when we went on an unbeleiveable run and locked up the title?

The rest of the country should be afraid. We have reached top gear and September isnt even over yet.

Absolutely outstanding by every City player.. impossible to give any of them a bad mark..
We could and should have had 3 goals but it doesn't matter because we won .
Rod, Bernie Cancello absolutely ran the game and defensively we were magnificent.
Thought Kev and Phil ran their bollocks off but Phil looked goosed with 20 mins to go but understandably as he needs to get match fit.
For once I thought Oliver was pretty decent, but fuck me that Rudiger is one dirty bastard..he needs some fucker to leave one on him.
Great support from all the City fans..you were amazing lads and lasses

so proud of each player- such a performance! didnt realise we were playing at home! It should have been six!

It’s more that he homesick/wants the sun on his back. The guy is immense and loves this club.!you don’t run your plums off if you don’t buy into us and have love for city. Look at Kane. Wants to leave so has shown his arse and looks terrible. Bernardo is quite simply amazing and I hope he stays for years.

The players celebrations at the end reminded me of the win vs United last season when Ruben and Stones went mental on the final whistle.

If I'm not mistaken that was around new years when we went on an unbeleiveable run and locked up the title?

The rest of the country should be afraid. We have reached top gear and September isnt even over yet.
They all knew that was a very big win, that will have seriously hurt Chelsea, maybe even fatally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.