Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

I really don't like Rudiger, at all he does an awful lot of fouling everything I see him play and generally gets away with it. If Fernandinho behaved like him he would be sent off everytime. Can't abide Azpilicueta either, he is another who fouls at will and moans non stop too.
& Alonso falling down with zero contact from Walker near the end of the first half, then kicks Walker as he's moving away with the ball, commentators "well Alonso thinks he was fouled first". How about "he cheated, dived and kicked Walker in frustration".

Is that the game which will help some fans realise what a player Rodri is?

Jesus isn't Kane but helps us defend from the front in a manner impossible for Kane or Lukaku. We forced Chelsea to defend like a small club because of the energy and intensity of Jesus, Foden, Bernardo...
Your 2nd paragraph nails it......losing a player for an out and out striker wouldn't have made that a 3/4 nil....it would have made it a more even game ;)
Lukaku showed again...he's a crap footballer...just a young Akinfenwa....embarrassing people wanted us to sign him.

We played well, we could have scored 5 goals and they wouldn't have said a word, but it was clear that we needed a very good striker like Kane. I'm looking forward to the next games as well, I think we can easily beat Psg, they can't defend as well as Chelski and they have a front 3 who don't defend that much at all, whereas we all defend pretty well when we need to, so I'm expecting a humiliation there, I'm looking forward to it.

Rudiger should be playing rugby for a living,he aint no footballer.
Despicable thug!

Agree about Oliver,very good today.
Won’t get the plaudits he deserves, but had an outstanding game. Gave “good” yellow cards and let the game flow as much as he could.

City’s defensive linesmen, though? WTF?

Havertz is literally FIVE YARDS offside, yet he doesn’t raise his flag and allows them to “score.”

Not only does that encourage last ditch defending, but it changes the dynamic of the game. Their supporters got energized for the first time all game!

Tbf, their Lino did the same when Foden broke free, too! Miles offside and then a one on one with the keeper. What if EITHER player goes in for a challenge to win the ball?

Sometimes, the linesman needs to just raise his flag and stop the defensive challenge from having to be made. Someone’s going to get hurt!

Last edited:
I really don't like Rudiger, at all he does an awful lot of fouling everything I see him play and generally gets away with it. If Fernandinho behaved like him he would be sent off everytime. Can't abide Azpilicueta either, he is another who fouls at will and moans non stop too.

Azpilicueta played with a face like a slapped arse for the whole game. Stop fucking moaning and get on with it. You can't have your captain play a big game like he's a victim, he needs to be a leader

Outstanding performance, their £97 million pound forward didn't get a kick..

Turned up at their gaff and wiped the floor with them.

If we'd won 4-0 there couldn't be any complaints..

Hoddle on co commentary, praising Chelsea for not getting out of their own half whilst slagging City for not being able to break them down, can get fcuked.

This result is big wake up call for the rest of the PL and don't they all know it..!
City got under Hoddle's skin - his 'impartiality' slipped a few times when he sounded more like a Chelsea fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.