United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is likely to do them more harm than good.

For starters, he doesn't defend, they are a man down when the other team has the ball. That's why most decent teams will give them a game. Varane won't solve that problem. Second, Ronaldo is harming the development of their young players. Greenwood, Sancho and Rashford will sit on the bench much more often than before. Martial will leave for peanuts, they don't need him now.
Fernandes will become less productive, etc.
Just been to the shop and bumped into a rag I know who went. Said villa deserved it he also mentioned "The second coming of Christ(TM)" was shit. Did nothing defensively and spent most of the game shouting at his teammates

Remember: every time United lose at OT, someone in the crowd has travelled halfway across the world for their first ever live United game.

And the poor bastards get served up that shite.
I thought you were going to say: 'everytime United lose at OT, an angel gets its wings' (from It's a Wonderful Life) - but yours was better & made me spit me tea out with laughter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.