20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the issue?, he was woeful in that game and not for the first time. Just because he was brilliant today doesn't change that.
Good God I cannot understand why posters do this.
He has been mainly brilliant for us this season and last. My beef is people don't seem to understand what makes a team.

Reading the responses from his 'likes' suggests he's not alone. Some right whoppers
My argument was not about his talent but his consistency - I’ve no problem acknowledging how good he was in 18/19, he was our best player by some distance. He was brilliant today, particularly in the last half hour.

The issue is the need to keep up a sustained run of good performances and continuing to influence games; making the difference week in week out. He hasn’t done that for the past couple of years, and if he really had been playing like he did today every week, someone would have stumped up the money for him in the summer.

Seems like a straight forward point to me but obviously not.

Today he was unreal. 10/10 one of his best performances in a city shirt.

Bernardo played in his best position today. Sometimes I think Kev coming back from an injury is a bad thing for the team as Bernardo is often the one that gets sacrificed. I feel safer when Bernardo is in the team, you can guarantee he’s going to run his bollocks off and support Fernandinho or Rodri.

Even when he isnt at his brilliant best,he gives his everything and even sacrifices himself for the team effort - i find it difficult to comprehend that anyone would criticise his contribution.

Like Gabby,like Phil,not everything will come off......but he doesnt give up,or accept second best,and i'm far more confident that we will never lose because of a lack of gonads when any of them are on the field,and if we do happen to lose....the result is far easier to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.