16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very good today and his best performance in a City shirt to date. Same again next week at Anfield please.

There was a moment in the second half where he just clattered into someone to win the ball back (I forget who). Very satisfying to watch.

Held the middle of the park together and nothing got past him , he was blowing a bit near the end , probably lack of game time , but he didnt give any of their midfield a kick , massive part of the victory today.

I'm one of his biggest critics but he was quality today. One moment where he needed to come across and press when the ball was outwide, but didn't, and it led to a chance. But besides that, near faultless.

Encouraging and hope to see him push on from here.

I'm one of his biggest critics but he was quality today. One moment where he needed to come across and press when the ball was outwide, but didn't, and it led to a chance. But besides that, near faultless.

Encouraging and hope to see him push on from here.
He looked like the player we know he can be today. Aside from his quality on the ball and his intelligence I was impressed with the physical side of his game today. Stood up to be counted. Hope he can maintain it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.