Bike/moped thieves.

Marklr

Team supported
MCMCFMCFCOK
This was during rush hour on Thursday morning. Just down the road from me on Cromwell Roundabout in Salford. Nobody dares say anything! All part of some funeral too. I aint saying too much.

What was their point? What was their objective? Make a racket and stop traffic for ten minutes? Bizarre

To celebrate the life of 'well respected' member of the community Ashley Dougan,apparently.

It would appear he had a somewhat colourful history.....

Bike gangs always make me laugh in the UK ,whenever i see a "gang" Steppenwolfs born to be wild plays in my head , except its always born to be mild i hear ! Its Thursday afternoon at some accountancy firm in the home counties and the Email goes around to all the "bikers" theirs a gang run on Saturday to Costas at Milton Keynes who"s in ? Patrick from HR is first to reply he is going ,as long as they dont go to fast as he has a black box for insurance reasons on his BMW 1200 and doesnt do speed in all its forms.

Next up Harley Phil from Upper Management replys, he is definitely up for a Latte he normally just polishes his bike at the weekend and the chance to actually go somewhere on it is just to much, and he is straight onto harleydavidson.uk.com to order some outlaw leather chaps, on next day delivery absolute bargain at £500 pounds to look a right nonce.

Nancy and Betty the obligatory office Diesel Dykes are going to go for a macciata they are frothy at the thought of slinging their legs over something big and throbbing thats not called a rabbit ,and they find the keys to their Triumph Daytona replica, with electric assist and full inter helmet intercom, they both giggle at the word Helmet as it sounds naughty and not something they have seen for real!

Its Saturday morning and Milton Keynes Costa doesn't know what lays ahead ,and whats coming their way as the accounts depts rolling thunder starts its run.
Barry from Stationary is well Stationary as his onboard satnav isnt working and he cant possibly go now as this means his bike is broken and obviously dangerous to operate, its such a shame as he really could murder a gluten free ,Almond milk ( how do you even milk almonds?) soya free, taste free beverage.

The Costa manager sensed trouble when she was blinded by daytime riding lights and fluorescent green safety jackets but just couldn't lock the door in time, NOOOOOOOO they are in and queuing!
to late she now has a coffee shop full of the most boring pretentious people known to man.
the Wannabee outlaw biker gang from a white collar company!

Bike gangs always make me laugh in the UK ,whenever i see a "gang" Steppenwolfs born to be wild plays in my head , except its always born to be mild i hear ! Its Thursday afternoon at some accountancy firm in the home counties and the Email goes around to all the "bikers" theirs a gang run on Saturday to Costas at Milton Keynes who"s in ? Patrick from HR is first to reply he is going ,as long as they dont go to fast as he has a black box for insurance reasons on his BMW 1200 and doesnt do speed in all its forms.

Next up Harley Phil from Upper Management replys, he is definitely up for a Latte he normally just polishes his bike at the weekend and the chance to actually go somewhere on it is just to much, and he is straight onto harleydavidson.uk.com to order some outlaw leather chaps, on next day delivery absolute bargain at £500 pounds to look a right nonce.

Nancy and Betty the obligatory office Diesel Dykes are going to go for a macciata they are frothy at the thought of slinging their legs over something big and throbbing thats not called a rabbit ,and they find the keys to their Triumph Daytona replica, with electric assist and full inter helmet intercom, they both giggle at the word Helmet as it sounds naughty and not something they have seen for real!

Its Saturday morning and Milton Keynes Costa doesn't know what lays ahead ,and whats coming their way as the accounts depts rolling thunder starts its run.
Barry from Stationary is well Stationary as his onboard satnav isnt working and he cant possibly go now as this means his bike is broken and obviously dangerous to operate, its such a shame as he really could murder a gluten free ,Almond milk ( how do you even milk almonds?) soya free, taste free beverage.

The Costa manager sensed trouble when she was blinded by daytime riding lights and fluorescent green safety jackets but just couldn't lock the door in time, NOOOOOOOO they are in and queuing!
to late she now has a coffee shop full of the most boring pretentious people known to man.
the Wannabee outlaw biker gang from a white collar company!
Have you ever thought about writing for a living?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.