Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 26965
From the Guardian post-match report - he was about 5 yards offside if I recall correctly
The pratt commentating on NBC agreed reluctantly that it was offside on replay but mumbled an excuse that it sometimes looks different to the naked eye. How does a huge gap change to this strange human naked eye? I am trying to work that out as well about Tuchels good record continuing but both are beyond me.

Last edited:
Has anyone read this quite frankly bizarre article from Jamie Jackson today? I'm not sure if it's meant as satire, or if he's actually just jumped the shark.

He criticises Guardiola for both dropping and then playing Stones, Laporte, Sterling and Bernado.

Criticises Pep for not dropping Laporte for Stones this season, despite Stones not being fit and Laporte not conceding a goal all season.

Claims that Cancelo played his best football from left back last season (he absolutely did not) and criticised Pep for playing Zinchenko in the CL final (despite our far superior record of playing Zinc at left back)

He also called Bernado's inclusion in the CL Final as "bizarre", despite the fact he started pretty much every game of our 14 game winning run up to the final.

You really have to read the full article to believe how misinformed it is. Completely bizarre, to the extent that it almost feels like some kind of post-modern fake news parody.
Seems to me he has got all the possible views of possibilities actualities and invented happenings into one article.

My mum went a little bit like that towards the end of her life confusing time and even not recognizing me claiming I was only 10 years old not the much older person she saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.