Samir Nasri

He was a fantastic player and I always looked forward to watching him play, he was skilful beyond words and very creative.

Ironically his greatest fuck up was his biggest contribution (question mark)?

93 minutes in and we are 2-2 with QPR.... the ball is rolling out of play and Nasri leaves it thinking it was our throw.... it wasn't, The rest they say is History!!!I

I will never ever forget that moment, the amount of verbals I threw toward him was unbelievable, but, perhaps he knew something we all didn't?

A player that I never really liked, but played his part without doubt although very inconsistent. Great first touch and almost impossible to take the ball from. Scored in the 2-0 win against Hammers that gave us the title 2014 if my memory serves me right.

A player that I never really liked, but played his part without doubt although very inconsistent. Great first touch and almost impossible to take the ball from. Scored in the 2-0 win against Hammers that gave us the title 2014 if my memory serves me right.
I would say he was very consistent.

In 2011-12 and 2013-14 he had very good consistent seasons, stretches where he was our best player in those seasons. But in his other seasons with us he was consistently below that level, never reaching those heights, often underwhelming.

One of the most frustrating players of our modern era.

When he could be bothered he was electric to watch. But all to often he just couldn’t be bothered. Ultimately he flattered to deceive.

The Arsenal DNA ran deep with him it seems.

The Drip Doctors thing was funny though, props to him for that.

Also interacted well with David Silva. Superb at times, anonymous at others. Did himself out of working with Pep when coming back for pre season unfit, shame as Pep may have taken him to another level.

I had to Google that as I was sure he left way before Pep came! But you’re right, he was with us til 2016.

I would say he was very consistent.

In 2011-12 and 2013-14 he had very good consistent seasons, stretches where he was our best player in those seasons. But in his other seasons with us he was consistently below that level, never reaching those heights, often underwhelming.
Yes, you are probably right. Funny the 2014 season. The 2nd half of that season had some unlikely players that contributed a lot to our title (that I had given up after the Anfield loss). Javi Garcia and Demichelis were really good towards the end of that season.

Moments of brilliance but sadly he didn't show it enough. Still a big part of our success & brought a lot to our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.