Premier League Games 25/26/27 Sept

I don't think you can use this game to judge Kane, just like yesterday with Lukaku (or even Ronaldo).

A lot of centre forwards look at their worst when their team really struggles. Stick any of them in a free flowing City side and they'll look great.
Just give us this.

I bet Levy is on the phone to us now trying to offload Kane in January. He made a huge fuck up going back on his word and making him stay

I don't think you can use this game to judge Kane, just like yesterday with Lukaku (or even Ronaldo).

A lot of centre forwards look at their worst when their team really struggles. Stick any of them in a free flowing City side and they'll look great.

But City need a forward to do the business when we are struggling !

But City need a forward to do the business when we are struggling !
No we don't.

We need a striker when we play well but don't put our chances away, which can be costly in the tougher fixtures. When we struggle the forwards are effectively useless, striker or otherwise. They never get the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.