Samir Nasri

Numerous incidents over the years just like his twat of a mate Yaya. Pep’s racist etc etc. Great player though so it’s ok with some.
When did Sami Nasri ever say that Pep was racist? I thought that was YaYa?

Personally I liked Sami both on and off the pitch. Some youngsters I know met him in the TC and he was happy to chat to them about football and to have his photo with them. They said he was really nice. I guess you say as you find.

When did Sami Nasri ever say that Pep was racist? I thought that was YaYa?

Personally I liked Sami both on and off the pitch. Some youngsters I know met him in the TC and he was happy to chat to them about football and to have his photo with them. They said he was really nice. I guess you say as you find.
Yeah, I was on about Yaya with the racist shit not Nasri. Sorry

Ultimately he under achieved , he had everything to be a really top player , but he was a sulker , and fell out with people with his attitude , apart from the derby game when he ducked the free-kick he was a good player for us , scored some vital goals. On the pitch a great player , his problems were off the pitch.

Numerous incidents over the years just like his twat of a mate Yaya. Pep’s racist etc etc. Great player though so it’s ok with some.
“Numerous incidents” sounds disconcertingly vague.

A twat you say, are you a rag ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.