Match Thread | PSG vs Man City (29/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! 4 minutes added on again, wonder if he blows early like the first half, PSG shithousery & a ref allowing em to do what they want

It's a group game.

No danger, we'll get through. Bruges winning adds a bit of jeopardy to PSG chances of Qualifying.
Think this group is wide open. Bruges are a surprise, Leipzig are dangerous and PSG will probably win the group. Other games will depend if we take our chances like v Leipzig or miss them all like tonight

Awful result because despite everyone claiming this game was unimportant, I think it has decided that they will finish first in the group, and that’s not great. We’re paying for not having a natural 9
Finishing 1st or 2nd doesn't make a whiff of difference these days.

I thought I’d be used to not having someone who can reliably put the ball in the back of the net but nope, still annoying.

It’s going to be a constant all season in the big games.

Awful result because despite everyone claiming this game was unimportant, I think it has decided that they will finish first in the group, and that’s not great. We’re paying for not having a natural 9
How's that? They didn't win their first game and I have seen enough to lead me to believe that we can beat them at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.