Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Our pattern of play has become predictable and its starting to look like we have run out of ideas if we concede first in games.

This thread without reading.
We need a striker
Sterling shit
Mahrez shit
100 mill ffs
Pep got it wrong
Bt wank
Ref shite
Messi should be at city
Txixi out
We need a striker - 100% we do, hopefully Haaland.
Sterling is shit - yes, the most overrated player we've ever purchased.
Mahrez shit - overreaction from BM.
100 mill ffs - a bit premature reaction, let's give Grealish some time to adapt for ffs.
Pep got it wrong - yes, for starting Sterling.
BT wank - yes, fuck those rag loving bias wankers.
Ref wank - the ref was average, Kevin was very lucky.
Messi should be at City - No.
Txiki out - No, childish talk.

I thought we played really well, just as usual when it’s a game like tonight we just haven’t got the striker to hit in the box. So much possession and no one to focus on getting it to, imagine for example having Dzeko tonight.

Anyway, assume it’s been mentioned, but Bernie would have been offside if he’d have put in Sterling’s rebound so that one’s on Raz and no one else.

I thought we deserved a point. Conceding early allowed them to enforce their game plan which was to defend deep and catch us on the counter. Defensively I thought we were good and they scored two goals that anyone could have conceded.

Rodri was excellent but Sterling and Mahrez offered little - in fact I’m amazed that he wasn’t subbed as he was totally ineffective.

The referee was fucking appalling - falling for the usual Naymar diving but awarding us nothing. The defender could have kicked Jack in the balls and he would have waved play on.

As for the BT coverage they should be ashamed of themselves. It was like watching PSG TV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.