Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received this from a mate a couple of weeks ago, bear in mind we both live in York

Talking to someone who went to the leeds game last night with their chief scout and apparently Calvin Phillips is coming to city at the end of the season.

personally I’m not a fan but a lot of the Leeds fans really rate him! Not that that says much!

Received this from a mate a couple of weeks ago, bear in mind we both live in York

Talking to someone who went to the leeds game last night with their chief scout and apparently Calvin Phillips is coming to city at the end of the season.

personally I’m not a fan but a lot of the Leeds fans really rate him! Not that that says much!
I’d much prefer Jude to arrive, but if it’s KP then so be it. Thanks for passing on.

Hope not. Would block Lavias pathway

Not for me our central midfield is already too slow to do the job, and if we want to keep KDB on the pitch we have to reduce his work load, that means putting runners around him,Phillips will run all day just not as fast as KDB.

I was hoping there’d be room for Haaland, too! I assume Sergio’s slot is still available, though. I’d save Fernandinho’s slot for a left back, although Id imagine Mendy is going to get sacked, so that’ll be available, too!

I assume we can just deregister Mendy. It’s not like he can fulfill his contractual obligations is it - holed up.

Interesting that United - inevitably linked with Philips - if the Rags quoted Leeds £30m for James (and Leeds were daft enough to pay it). Surely Leeds will quote the Rags 5 x that for Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.