Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. apparently they offered him something like 150k per week which is huge wages for a club like fiorentina
Speculating to accumulate, they are taking a punt on the belief that they would only be paying it for a few months before they sell him on for a big shiny new release clause.
Quite the gamble if, say, he gets a bad injury or his form falls off a cliff. They would be left paying huge wages

Speculating to accumulate, they are taking a punt on the belief that they would only be paying it for a few months before they sell him on for a big shiny new release clause.
Quite the gamble if, say, he gets a bad injury or his form falls off a cliff. They would be left paying huge wages
If they have that much belief that it is short term? plus if the put up the price that will rule out Tottenham ,and their Italian rivals , with utd and Chelsea buying attackers the options decrease?

Or insurance would be ............

The lad looks a great prospect and I think if we have a realistic chance of landing him, get it done. He would be an upgrade on what we have now which isn't difficult. Notwithstanding Jesus who may have found his niche out right and Stirling who I think is done at City tbh. The other option being the lad Nunez at Sporting but Portuguese teams are tough to negotiate with. Get Delap training with the first team and we may just have enough going forward. I'm still baffled as to the failure to get a LB and Striker squared away when all our competitors have strengthened!!

The lad looks a great prospect and I think if we have a realistic chance of landing him, get it done. He would be an upgrade on what we have now which isn't difficult. Notwithstanding Jesus who may have found his niche out right and Stirling who I think is done at City tbh. The other option being the lad Nunez at Sporting but Portuguese teams are tough to negotiate with. Get Delap training with the first team and we may just have enough going forward. I'm still baffled as to the failure to get a LB and Striker squared away when all our competitors have strengthened!!

yeah i think we are talking to him and have possibly turned his head. In imo, there is a bit of a likeness to haaland in the way he runs, finishes etc?

I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere player insurance only covers career ending injuries. The rest are considered occupational hazards. And there is no insurance against a player’s form collapsing
You could be right, but i also say somewhere where they can be insured for long-term injuries... Form no way, otherwise we could have made a fortune out of the likes of Mendy and right now Raheem...

You could be right, but i also say somewhere where they can be insured for long-term injuries... Form no way, otherwise we could have made a fortune out of the likes of Mendy and right now Raheem...

This article shines a light on it interesting, difficult to put an accurate valuation on a player unless you have knocked bids back or only just signed him, probably why Newcastle claimed compensation for the cost of signing his replacement rather than loss of value.

I know the terms of David Seaman's insurance would have been breached if he had played competitive football again after he left us.

This article shines a light on it interesting, difficult to put an accurate valuation on a player unless you have knocked bids back or only just signed him, probably why Newcastle claimed compensation for the cost of signing his replacement rather than loss of value.

I know the terms of David Seaman's insurance would have been breached if he had played competitive football again after he left us.

And interesting (though unsourced) stat buried in there that players are six times more likely to be injured playing for their country than their club. Especially given what has happened with City players over the last year or so

Last edited:
yeah i think we are talking to him and have possibly turned his head. In imo, there is a bit of a likeness to haaland in the way he runs, finishes etc?
He's like a diet Haaland, not in a bad way either. Just not quite the finished article the Dortmund lad looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.