Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player but very greedy and often shots where passing/crossing would be a better option. The same point could be levelled at Mahrez though and he does not hit anything like Salah's numbers.
we would do very good with a player scoring as much as salah

So you mean then the 14th man?
Ref 12th, VAR official 13th.....
don't forget the two linesman , so you only have 15 in total , your crowd for 90% of the season is a myth , only when teams from manchester come to your shit hole do you make a noise , have you found out the route of the coach yet.

city have to step up on sunday and keep the press and hope the officials don't turn off VAR again
i don't no why i still feel like city going to anfield is like we are still a mid-table team and just hope keeping the score down to 4 or 5 ? the officials don't give anything to city even the 70/30 throw-inns go to liverpool because of the crowd

Good. I'm sure Pep respects Liverpool as well. As much as we don't like them, and their fans, only a fool would deny that, on top form, they're a very, very good side. We're better than them, of course. But we have to be ready for the early onslaught on sunday.
Or they have to be ready for ours...
Remember the var- less game couple years back ,we were all over them from k.o, forced a corner at the kop end ...should have had a blatant penalty on 4 mins....the rest is history

don't forget the two linesman , so you only have 15 in total , your crowd for 90% of the season is a myth , only when teams from manchester come to your shit hole do you make a noise , have you found out the route of the coach yet.
Wont need to find out the route in advance as I expect there would be some lovable young scamps in shell suits and riding BMX's positioned on street corners on every entry point to the city. All ready to get onto their "mobys La" to pass the word.

They are pulling straws amongst the coach driver's to see who is unlucky enough to get the task of manoeuvring the coach safely to the ground on Sunday.

Reactions: mat

I clicked on this thinking it must be the game at the Etihad in January 2019. The one which actually had some jeopardy attached to it and ended up deciding the title (and also was the far better quality game).

Imagine if Liverpool had won that match at the Etihad in 2019? It'd be universally acclaimed as the match of the 21st century (which it was).

They like to have it both ways don't they? Our achievements mean nothing but when we lose it's always a classic!

Nice article above to show the 'istree mob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.