Leroy Sané

Seems to be rediscovering his form, it’s taken a good while after a terrible injury. Pleased for the lad, still only 25 and class is permanent. Few better sights in football than Leroy in full flow. Best football I’ve ever consistently seen in the Premier League during the 100 point season watching him and David link up plus Sane getting on to world class passes from KDB.

Seems to be rediscovering his form, it’s taken a good while after a terrible injury. Pleased for the lad, still only 25 and class is permanent. Few better sights in football than Leroy in full flow. Best football I’ve ever consistently seen in the Premier League during the 100 point season watching him and David link up plus Sane getting on to world class passes from KDB.

I was listening to one of the podcasts and Honigstein said he's playing much more inside, almost like a number 10, with Alphonso Davies steaming up the wing, which sounds like a terrifying prospect to defend with Muller and Lewandowski in the box and Gnabry on the other side.

I was also amused to hear the biggest reason for his return to the team and more game time is he's finally started working as hard as everyone else without the ball. Seems like the penny finally dropped.

I was listening to one of the podcasts and Honigstein said he's playing much more inside, almost like a number 10, with Alphonso Davies steaming up the wing, which sounds like a terrifying prospect to defend with Muller and Lewandowski in the box and Gnabry on the other side.

I was also amused to hear the biggest reason for his return to the team and more game time is he's finally started working as hard as everyone else without the ball. Seems like the penny finally dropped.
No disputing his lackadaisical attitude could be a problem and obviously his ACL injury must also have not helped. Playing him on the right though was also big hindrance to him. The obsession with wanting every winger to play on their opposite side to cut in like everybody is Robben or Messi. Other player it suits are obviously ones who don’t have the pace to go on the outside to start with. Sane was so good at picking out a great final ball or finish when at full speed but I watched him so many times on the right last season either have to stop and cut back or completely miss place a simple pass whilst running with it on his right foot.

Didn't rediscover his form

Played on the left for Germany
Did well
And then Bayern manager kept him on the left , and since then he is enjoying the show

Didn't rediscover his form

Played on the left for Germany
Did well
And then Bayern manager kept him on the left , and since then he is enjoying the show
I commented on him not being a right winger and it being a massive hindrance on my next post. I totally agree about that but he was still out of form by his standards last season.He was struggling with basics at times and that wasn’t solely due to being played out of position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.