Brighton tickets on sale

You might be ok, I imagine the longer journey and the late kick off meaning it is difficult/impossible to get back to Manchester on the train on the same day will both be factors for this one
That's what I was hoping! I went to uni there so I've got friends and a free place to stay so I could roll into a weekend and catch up with some people. Otherwise, Brighton on a Saturday isn't the cheapest place to get a hotel.

Will go to low points - No trains back post game from what I could see - we've paid £316 for 4 returns on the train, coming back Sunday, with 2 x together railcard which got us 30% off, and another £240 for two hotel rooms
Yes, I lived in Brighton for five years, it's a killer to get back up North. When I was a very poor student the cheapest way I did it was setting off at 9pm, having a 4 hour stopover at Birmingham from 3am to 7am and then doing another leg to Manchester. It only cost me £10, but never again!!

Will go to low points - No trains back post game from what I could see - we've paid £316 for 4 returns on the train, coming back Sunday, with 2 x together railcard which got us 30% off, and another £240 for two hotel rooms
Fuck. You'd be nearly as cheap hiring a car. Rules out any ale for the driver though, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.