VAR Thread - 2021/22

VAR, what's the fkin point ..

Yet again we are fkin stitched up.

I thought VAR was there to assist the referee, who btw today was absolutely fkin crap, to reach the correct decisions.

It's used for penalty checks, checking goals and the build up to goals and RED CARD situations..

The foul on Phil by Milner was probably just outside the area, was it reviewed ?, was Milner the last man ?, was it a booking ?, no fucker knows because it was swept away like it didn't happen..

The doddering Tyler was more interested in the proposed stadium extension ffs..

Milner was then left to upend Bernie who landed on his fkin head, again waved away by the useless Tierney.

And don't tell me that as it was only a booking incident VAR cannot get involved.

The whole system is bent as fuck..

It was a major turning point in a big game, yet another one we didn't get, no agenda my fkin arse..!

It's a fkin complete waste if time if the useless twats in the underground VAR bunker cannot instruct the not fit for purpose Tierney to send that dirty bastard Milner off..

I fully understand Pep losing his shit, nice to see the TV pundits having a laugh about it too..

*****..!

The Var apologists come on here and say it is wonderful. We'll we got stitched up again. Milner fouled Foden last man red card and penalty but oh no, not at anfield, not for City.
Var stinks the whole lot of the corrupt Pigmob stink. Oh fuckin' wonderful says someone it spotted the Everton player offside against the rags and blue hammer doesn't see the irony in that. Of course it gave that one can't have the rags losing can we. just like the glorious dippers with their raucous crowd and vvd, never lost at anfield can't have them going down to 10 men and lickle citeh getting a penalty .

Fucking corrupt shitehouses the lot of 'em

Totally unaccountable. They could say anything and there's no way of checking.
With modern technology they can have every decision they are checking up on the screen immediately. In the Milner "penalty" call, they can advise straight away that they are checking.
Hearing it from Sky commentator (belatedly) that it had been checked is not good enough.

With modern technology they can have every decision they are checking up on the screen immediately. In the Milner "penalty" call, they can advise straight away that they are checking.
Hearing it from Sky commentator (belatedly) that it had been checked is not good enough.
The officials could tell us anything. It doesn't mean it's true though.

'Checking for a possible foul....'

1633301433171.png

I have not heard anyone in the media say Milners first foul wasn't and they all agree he should have been sent off for his 3rd.
There is no point in having technology if corrupt people are in charge of it.

Oh and are mates of the shit in the middle

The officials could tell us anything. It doesn't mean it's true though.

'Checking for a possible foul....'

View attachment 27499
Most sports manage to mic up the officials so it’s perfectly clear to the fans what is happening and why. In the premier league every decision is treated like a state secret.

It would’ve been great to hear why they didn’t think it was a foul by Milner (although outside the box).

I must admit they’ve messed about with VAR so much I’m not sure what they’re actually trying to do anymore. All it needs is some guy, we can hear, watching on TV who can tell the ref “he did clip him there, just outside the box.” Instead we have this Kafkaesque crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.