Never doubt Pep

Pretty clear he didn’t want to allow the media to run a story that we were bitching about it rather than the focus be on the performance of the team.
Yeah, not all people can really recognize that. I think science proved that hatred and anger really limit our thinking capability.

Doubt Pep, never, I cannot understand why anyone would he is one of the very best Football Managers in the world today, I have supported this club all my life starting in early 1964, and all I can say he has been outstanding and I dread the day he leaves, everyone has his opinionand they are entitled, but for me a man who will be very difficult to replace, I would give him the club if that what it takes to keep him at City, he has not only changed the way we play, but the whole of the PL has followed, I also believe he has influenced the national team, DoubtPep ?.

Doubt Pep, never, I cannot understand why anyone would he is one of the very best Football Managers in the world today, I have supported this club all my life starting in early 1964, and all I can say he has been outstanding and I dread the day he leaves, everyone has his opinionand they are entitled, but for me a man who will be very difficult to replace, I would give him the club if that what it takes to keep him at City, he has not only changed the way we play, but the whole of the PL has followed, I also believe he has influenced the national team, DoubtPep ?.
While he is an awesome manager,most probably the best about,he is still capable of brainfarts as he occasionally and continues to prove.
So,unfortunately,and as rare as such moments are.....i can never take anything for granted as far as his genius is concerned or stretches.

Do i want him to continue as our manager? 100%

While he is an awesome manager,most probably the best about,he is still capable of brainfarts as he occasionally and continues to prove.
So,unfortunately,and as rare as such moments are.....i can never take anything for granted as far as his genius is concerned or stretches.

Do i want him to continue as our manager? 100%
Pep will make mistakes, the guy who does nothing never makes a mistake, but Pep will make less mistakes than others, thats the difference, you find anyone who does not make mistakes impossible, the guy is human but the whole of football knows who is the best, I agree with you he needs to continue 100%.

Pep is one of a kind. So was Ferguson. And Wenger. All different in a way but command respect no matter what your team colour or motive is. They have all achieved greatness in very different ways. I'm afraid to say it won't get better than it currently is. Take a look at the other 2 teams currently I've mentioned above.
Very well said. It’s horrible thought that one day he might be gone. Hope he stays for years to come!

Very well said. It’s horrible thought that one day he might be gone. Hope he stays for years to come!

Neither United or Arsenal have a structure in place for continued sporting excellence, we do. That's not to say there won't be peaks and troughs, but when Pep goes there won't be decades long slumps like at Arsenal and United.

Our owners won't bail or falter, they're in the asset appreciation game, and they know that only continued sporting excellence, fuelled by continuous investment and shrewd management, will maintain our extraordinary growth.

I hope Pep stays for many years, but when he goes the show will go on under a new top notch manager.

Last edited:
Neither United or Arsenal have a structure in place for continued sporting excellence, we do. That's not to say there won't be peaks and troughs, but there won't be decades long slumps like Arsenal and United have suffered when Pep goes.

Our owners won't bail, they're in the asset appreciation game, and they know that only continued sporting excellence will maintain our extraordinary growth.

I hope Pep stays for many years, but when he goes the show will go on under a new top notch manager.
I admire your optimism.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I just admire your optimism.

Neither United or Arsenal have a structure in place for continued sporting excellence, we do. That's not to say there won't be peaks and troughs, but when Pep goes there won't be decades long slumps like Arsenal and United have suffered.

Our owners won't bail, they're in the asset appreciation game, and they know that only continued sporting excellence will maintain our extraordinary growth.

S'pose that'll do

Neither United or Arsenal have a structure in place for continued sporting excellence, we do. That's not to say there won't be peaks and troughs, but when Pep goes there won't be decades long slumps like at Arsenal and United.

Our owners won't bail or falter, they're in the asset appreciation game, and they know that only continued sporting excellence fuelled by continuous investment and shrewd management will maintain our extraordinary growth.

I’m not sure that is entirely true, both Arsenal and United had big money and good youth systems behind them. The problem was both elements of said clubs had depreciated and a new kid in the block had hit the scene and disrupted the state of equilibrium they existed in. It could happen to us (current rulings on Saudi Arabia involvement in the game is a possible case in point), obviously it looks good for us at the moment and we all hope it continues.

I’m not sure that is entirely true, both Arsenal and United had big money and good youth systems behind them. The problem was both elements of said clubs had depreciated and a new kid in the block had hit the scene and disrupted the state of equilibrium they existed in. It could happen to us (current rulings on Saudi Arabia involvement in the game is a possible case in point), obviously it looks good for us at the moment and we all hope it continues.

Disrupted by a new business model and that business model isn't going to change.

First and foremost Utd and Arsenal are a brand, same with Liverpool, to varying degrees they'll all spend to maintain sporting relevance, but not sporting excellence, they're interested in maintaining their not quite there but there abouts status, that's the optimal revenue generating mode. Any extra investment to become a continuous winning machine like us leads them in to the land of diminishing cash returns.

United, Arsenal, Liverpool are, to varying degrees, cash cows, and we'll never be that under this ownership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.