20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bernardo Silva the Best player in the world right now..?
He is the one allowing the entire team to function. So, he is the most important player in the best performing team in Europe. The best player is probably the highest scorer in the most difficult league. That person, unfortunately, happens to play for those deranged mob.

He is the one allowing the entire team to function. So, he is the most important player in the best performing team in Europe. The best player is probably the highest scorer in the most difficult league. That person, unfortunately, happens to play for those deranged mob.
Yes it was a bit tongue in cheek ,on my part,asking the question.

It does annoy me ,a little,that the best player in any given group has to be a top goalscorer.

Yes it was a bit tongue in cheek ,on my part,asking the question.

It does annoy me ,a little,that the best player in any given group has to be a top goalscorer.
As good and important as he has been this season, it won't be surprisingly that he will end up with minimal statistical numbers. Rodri will probably have more goals. Foden and De Bruyne bring the magic, but he makes them tick.

You're wrong again. The value of an player is not defined by the willingness of a buyer. It's called "pricing" and only the seller decides the amount of money he or she is willing to let their asset go. Negotiating literally means the "discussion" to reach an agreement.

However you seems to think that the price of an asset is only decided by the amount of money the counterpart is willing to spend, which is wrong. As a buyer you're the only party who decides on the amount of money you're willing to sell, not the other way around.

Also you seems to think that skills doesn't matter that much while trying to negotiate. With that kind of mindset you probably would get mugged a lot in your life while trying to be part of it. There are good brokers, averages ones or people just completely bad at it. If you can't recognise that, than it would be a lost case.
Yawn.....

Any chance he can sign a new deal this season? It is our last chance to try and keep him imo.

Come on Bernie, do the right thing ;)

He’s contracted until 2025, when he will be nearing 32.

No real need for him to sign another right now - from both parties perspectives.

We will just need to see where his head is at come next summer. He may well be in a better place than has been reported, but if he’s truly craving a lifestyle change he’s now going to get that by staying in Manchester unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.