Thanks Pep for calling out the ref (and Liverpool fans)

Milner sent off at 0-0 for denying the goal scoring opportunity and salah would have been the one sacrificed for Gomez as they were putting everything through Mane. For whatever reason maybe city placed an internal scout report saying Dias was fucking scared of mane pace or something but Mane v Dias was their game plan, so 0-0 11v10 no salah invariably we would have missed the freekick but it would have been another 3/4/5 goal twating that makes the red twats look bad, which is bad for the brand and or betting syndicates so the cheating **** uses the var shit get of jail universally excuse.
Mané vs Dias was a function of Dias being our Right side CB, which is the channel Mané attacks. It’s like saying Salah “targeted” Cancelo & Laporte! They just happen to be the defenders on that side of the field

Mané vs Dias was a function of Dias being our Right side CB, which is the channel Mané attacks. It’s like saying Salah “targeted” Cancelo & Laporte! They just happen to be the defenders on that side of the field
Usually true but when your playing a side like Liverpool who by pass midfield and 75%+ is lumped to the mane Dias side it’s a definite tatic not coincidence

Tierney has been proven to be a fucking lying cheat. They will do fuck all and he'll be reffing us again probably against the other red shite if Oliver gets the scouse derby. Boils my blood. If this comes down to 1 or 2 point league between us and them, that **** has ensured they get it. Fuck off PGMOL.

Tierney has been proven to be a fucking lying cheat. They will do fuck all and he'll be reffing us again probably against the other red shite if Oliver gets the scouse derby. Boils my blood. If this comes down to 1 or 2 point league between us and them, that **** has ensured they get it. Fuck off PGMOL.
Then we put together another 22 game winning streak to break the conniving gits.
MAXIMUM EFFORT!

But Kompany didn't touch Salah
Salah jumped out of the way and then rolled around like he'd been shot
Salah gets raved about by the neutrals but he's a soft arse, diving, cheating little fanny, a poor man's Neymar.

And he looks like he's been smoking spice.

And he plays for the scousers.

And. Well. That's enough, I fucking hate the c unt.

In fairness the trajectory of fodens run wasnt directly towards the goal, which i think can be a factor
Not now. In general direction suffices (to cover swerving around an outrushing keeper). If it was a foul it was DOGSO so either a penalty, or free kick outside the area and red card.

Last edited:
And, out trots Hackett with an excuse for Tierney!

Talk about the thin BLUE line for the Police, how about the thin BLACK line between refs?!

I quote:
“There was no question in my mind that Paul Tierney contributed positively to an outstanding Premier League game.

Probably one of the best games I’ve seen in the Premier League, hugely entertaining. The goal from Salah was just unbelievable.

Like all referees, you get criticism in relation to the big decisions. The big decision on Milner was clearly a yellow card offence, no question. In not applying a yellow card and Liverpool going up the other end to score, that compounded the whole thing. That’s what upset Pep Guardiola.

He’s got it wrong. We say to referees don’t guess. In it, I wonder whether he saw Henderson and Milner together and with that he didn’t actually get the correct outcome.

I want to balance this, Tierney is in top form, he’s a top-class referee. His integrity cannot be questioned.

He’s in a level of doubt about the incident. He cannot re-run it through his mind. That level of doubt is sufficient to say ‘I’m not going to issue a yellow and then red card’.

He knows if he did issue a red card and got it wrong then the outcome is even more wrong in that sense.”

In effect, HE WAS DEFINITELY WRONG, but maybe he was too blind, or in such a bad position, that neither he nor any of the other THREE OFFICIALS saw that it was MILNER who put his leg out as far and as high as it would go, and maybe he thought it was Henderson????

WTAF???

This shit gets even more embarrassing when they try to make excuses…

Wasn’t sure if it was Milner or Henderson, so did NOTHING! Thank goodness it wasn’t a bad injury (landed on his head and twisted his neck!)!

These fucks are LAUGHABLE in their attempts to try to cover each other’s tracks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.