#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf.i didn't even know the match was being played until I saw the highlights posted on here !

To be fair, I still don't really know where the European nations league (or whatever the fuck it' s called) was cooked up. Or what its rationale is, other than to injure players by grinding them into the dust.

Brilliant movement for the second goal to peel off the defender
And a proper old school centre forwards headed finish too. Great leap and he stretches his neck muscles to attack the ball. Headed with precision down into the corner, of the goal...away from keeper....a great finish.
Compare with Sterling's header against the bar v psg...a good effort,but strikers always used to be coached.. head the ball down,as it's more difficult for the keeper to get down to it.....
Both finishes from Torres were lethal,away from the keeper,giving him no chance.
Precision.

And a proper old school centre forwards headed finish too. Great leap and he stretches his neck muscles to attack the ball. Headed with precision down into the corner, of the goal...away from keeper....a great finish.
Compare with Sterling's header against the bar v psg...a good effort,but strikers always used to be coached.. head the ball down,as it's more difficult for the keeper to get down to it.....
Both finishes from Torres were lethal,away from the keeper,giving him no chance.
Precision.

His finishes against Neuer last year were lethal too. He's a brilliant finisher and his movement is up there too. The Vardy comparisons are early but you can see why they exist.

Precision.

When I first saw the replay of his first goal I thought to myself what it woulda have looked like had sterling been there instead of torres

Sliced. High and wide.

The way I see it Grealish isn't going to score enough goals as an attacker, he needs to be molded into a midfielder.

That means

Jesus right
Torres centre
Foden left
I like this line-up where the 3 can interchange during the game. 3 very talented young players who all have the ability to beat their man + score. We just need Ferran to press like the other 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.