That’s it, problem solved.

Looking forward to throwing rotting fruit at the **** in City Square. A good old bit of medieval entertainment, well done City.

Everything has been sorted out now and I’ll be at the Burnley game wearing pants etc.
You dont want to reveal the solution which is obviously satisfactory to you but do you think it was based at least partly on your being in the posh seats?
I can't see the peasants in the third tier getting anything satisfactory from the club- except trophies of course.

I upgraded to corporate in the 1894 suite. Now those who attend that suite will know it is what I would call at the bottom of the barrel corporate wise, looking more like a truckers diner. However it does have the best seats opposite the owners which make up for the shabby surrounds and awful food on offer.

Now that this has been resolved, can I just say that this is the most poncy comment I’ve read on here! Haha

Bloody ell fella if you’re that Short your Shorts should’ve been almost pants ;) I’d of just lowered em and tightened your snake belt!
The laugh is that if he'd had a 'long' tee shirt that came down to his thighs, and a pair of braces, he could have adjusted his attire so that the shorts drooped, crotch just above the ankles but the bottom of the shorts resting on his shoes. We should be able to wear exactly what the players are wearing or something of our own choosing as long as dicks, 'n tits aren't on display!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.