#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this kid, I think his movement is getting better and better each game.

I know he seems to be polarizing to some people atm, but I think we really have a top top talent on our hands here.
He is 21.
Not 17.

Not sure why Enrique started him RW.

He did make some crosses but should have started him as the striker.

ineffective on the wing. devastating inside. its time to stop experimenting playing him wide

He needs to be because if he isn’t he will be looking to move on next season as Real Madrid and others will be wanting to make a move .
I spent a few months in Spain last year after the restrictions were eased slightly.
They absolutely love and rave about Ferran Torres over there and can’t understand why Pep doesn’t select him more regularly.
I watched his hat trick v Germany in a full-on Spanish cantina, the only non native speaker in the place, and they were all hugging me and sending me beers at the end once they knew I was City and there to watch Ferran and Rodri.
Ferran is very much seen over there as their Icon and talisman for the next decade, much more so than the likes of Pedri and Fati.
Big question is, does Pep share their faith? And if so or if not, is he right?
Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.