Actor with the greatest range

Don't know which actor had the greatest range but as chefs go, Fanny Craddocks range was hard to beat.
What she could cook on that thing was fantastic.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Never anything but credible, could be sly, vulnerable, evil and everything in between. Scent of a woman, boogie nights, mission impossible he could do serious and silly and never look less than believable

Another underated one Vincent Donofrio. A complete chameleon
Small but very good role in The talented Mr Ripley I thought.

I’m a huge admirer of his films, Sleuth being one id highlight, alongside Get Carter, Dressed to Kill and Educating Rita. When i say he plays himself I mean, to my ears/recollection, he always uses the same voice - and so in that sense doesn’t have the dexterity that Finney had for example.
Agreed Caine not in the same class as Finney, but underrated. As to the voice, he changes it quite a lot. Upper crust in Zulu, for example. That 'Caine voice' is a fiction! (Not many people know that.)

Obviously an all time piece if shit, but Kevin spacey has played a ton of incredibly different roles very convincingly, probably helped massively by the fact he was putting on an act for his entire life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.