Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m working on the Wirral. Collect here quite often so got to know the lads , inevitably we get to talk football and one of them asks what I make of it before I get a chance to reply he says they’ll just go and buy the best players like you lot did where as we bring them through . What like Allison , VVD , Keita , Mane , Salah , Jota , Firminho tell me when to stop lah
Re NUFC

I’m working on the Wirral. Collect here quite often so got to know the lads , inevitably we get to talk football and one of them asks what I make of it before I get a chance to reply he says they’ll just go and buy the best players like you lot did where as we bring them through . What like Allison , VVD , Keita , Mane , Salah , Jota , Firminho tell me when to stop lah
Zero self-awareness those feral c*nts.

Celebrating and raving on about Salahs goal all fucking week on every media platform available and they didn't even win the We beat City Cup off Tottenham the scouse wankers.
Just watched an edit of the goals on Red Men TV so an especial fuck you to the **** who repeatedly called Foden a son of a woman and my favourite after KDB's goal "loook at dem, fuckhhhen celebraten."

Celebrating and raving on about Salahs goal all fucking week on every media platform available and they didn't even win the We beat City Cup off Tottenham the scouse wankers.
Just watched an edit of the goals on Red Men TV so an especial fuck you to the **** who repeatedly called Foden a son of a woman and my favourite after KDB's goal "loook at dem, fuckhhhen celebraten."

meanwhile no news on them taking any action on the Gozzer or being held to account. File with coach & cyber attacks.

Cess pit of a football club , with zero self awareness , 75% of their home support dont' even come from the area , i know a few ex-fans who don't go because its always full of as they say "out of towners" , a club built on their mythical atmosphere who get out-sang at every home game by oppostion fans , unless a team from Manchester or Everton turn up at thier midden.
The problem is the media love feeding their ego's , true match going football supporters know what their support is like , its f*cking false and no better than an atmosphere at any other football ground.
Even their own knobhead owners believe this shit "this means more" Why does it ? Because they've been involved in two tragedies costing 136 lives , never met more mard arse dickhead support anyhere , they go to Klanfield because they need an emotional crutch , if you drink you go to Alcholics Anonymous , you gamble there is Gambleware , if your a sad needy , billy no mates , you go to Klanfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.