Rodney Marsh

I watched Rodney Marsh play for City and before. Jack Grealish and more?

Maverick. Always pro City to this day. A consistent voice against an orchestrated anti City agenda.

I tweeted with him earlier
when he took the piss out of a player at ours,i must of been 7 or 8
he just humiliated him with the ball,the away player gave up and Rodney decided to sit on the ball
remember it to this very day.
Classic vid of Rodney at his entertaining best taking the piss out of the rags at Maine Rd, starts just after he'd set up our 2nd goal. Happy Birthday Rodney.

I loved watching Rodney Marsh. My only complaint was the timing of his transfer. Had the current transfer deadlines operated back then, he would not have come in until after the end of the season.

He came into a tightly-knit team at the sharp-end of the season and there was inevitable disruption which arguably cost City the title.

He came in at a time when the 1968 title winning forward line needed to be refreshed but the timing was all wrong.

I loved watching Rodney Marsh. My only complaint was the timing of his transfer. Had the current transfer deadlines operated back then, he would not have come in until after the end of the season.

He came into a tightly-knit team at the sharp-end of the season and there was inevitable disruption which arguably cost City the title.

He came on at a time when the 1968 title winning forward line needed to be refreshed but the timing was all wrong.
should of got him 2 years before he came
but we wunt pay the £200,000 then,that we paid when he finally did come
according to him

4 points clear at the top of the table when he signed in March. Ended up finishing 4th. Coincidence? Hmm. Didn’t think we'd be waiting nearly 40 years to scratch that itch. Also; the disrespect he showed Booky doesn't sit well with me.

4 points clear at the top of the table when he signed in March. Ended up finishing 4th. Coincidence? Hmm. Didn’t think we'd be waiting nearly 40 years to scratch that itch. Also; the disrespect he showed Booky doesn't sit well with me.
each to his own
i love a maverick
we've always had one
he was the ultimate

I was gutted when we let the league slip away the season he joined then I was gutted the season he left. As a football fan and a blue it was great that we had this colourful and fantastic player at City and it was a long long time before I once again enjoyed a player like him in a City shirt. He was got rid of as a pundit for a considered, by some, poor taste joke yet you can gob in a child's face and still be a pundit. You dont see him or buzzer on TV for one reason only, they are blues and pro City and the BBC, BT and Sky do not want that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.