Paul Merson

Good luck to the fella and all those addicted to gambling. Thought he was very brave to front up like he did tonight on national tv. The gambling laws in this country our detrimental to the 'mental health health of many and need seriously tightening.'
That widow was interesting when she said how the gambling company knew about his problems and still 'encouraged him to risk more.
And yet there is a huge amount of involvement by betting companies in many ways and at many
levels in many of our sports especially football.
Having made my way to the level three concourse the first thing l see is a betting kiosk. And when the teams come out there is a good chance that the away team wear the name of gambling firms.

That widow was interesting when she said how the gambling company knew about his problems and still 'encouraged him to risk more.
And yet there is a huge amount of involvement by betting companies in many ways and at many
levels in many of our sports especially football.
Having made my way to the level three concourse the first thing l see is a betting kiosk. And when the teams come out there is a good chance that the away team wear the name of gambling firms.
I wouldn't bet against it...

Gaming companies have the same moral compass people who sell crack to kids.
Echo that and I worked in the industry for 25 years.
However, calls to close shops and reduce FOBT stakes is not enough.
These are merely fronts, just like owning legite businesses are to launder your money.
Online is where the major companies make their profits and little will be done whilst the government is raking off their cut.

But they do tell you to gamble responsibly, so they do care.....
DRINK DUFF.....responsibly.

LozQg05cl8BaTdfMDu9YqiCYK6nULSaVdkZAYLZmfPU.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.