Brighton tickets

Think these threads open up a bit late. Surely be better to let blues make requests etc and then that way blues with more points may be able to help while they are still available. I managed to get what I needed this time but I just think this type of page could be managed better

They stopped allocating points to away tickets to prevent people from buying tickets to pass on. Thus the tickets go further down the pecking order so in reality the person buying the ticket is the one that goes to the game (that’s the plan anyway)

They stopped allocating points to away tickets to prevent people from buying tickets to pass on. Thus the tickets go further down the pecking order so in reality the person buying the ticket is the one that goes to the game (that’s the plan anyway)

Going by the way tickets seem to be going a lot further down now, often to general sale, then I’d suggest that it’s working. Next step, move to a five year rolling loyalty scheme. We’ve had enough success now to repay all of us FOC’s that did the hard yards in the 80’s and 90’s ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.