Bruges at Home - Good Prices

Anybody know how much the PCR test is if you have it done in on Belgium on arrival?
Not sure that will work as you will be quarantining till after the game ,think a better option is to do it upto 72 before you travel,unless the rules have changed

If I wanted to take my daughter to this would I have to go through all the rigmarole of registering her as a supporter, setting up her own email address etc etc or could I just buy two tickets together under my name ?

Yeah expecting £50-60 for my seat in EL1 for that one. Soriano has previous where that fixture is concerned
That was a QF in fairness, surely they cant charge the same for a relatively unimportant group stage game ?

It’s not like they’re obsessed with maximising revenue regardless of the effect it has on the average match going fan or anything is it

I have managed to get a season ticket this year in Block 327, and I have also joined the cup schemes. What are the chances that I will get my own seat seat in CB3 rather than being relocated like I was for the Wycombe match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.